All premium Albums are from Italian Leather handmade with meticulous attention to the details. Every single product is specifically checked because it is the details that make the difference in reaching perfection.
All albums are designed by me and approved by you using a simple online feedback system before they go off to the manufacturer for printing!
50% of purchase price is due at the time of order with the balance due at album delivery. Prices below do not include 6.875% state sales tax.
Leather: 100% natural Italian leather selected for its grains, texture, strength, and quality. Full-grain hides feel better, last longer, and are more attractive than bonded-leather covers.
All albums are designed on beautiful Fuji Metal Photographic paper, available in Matte or Glossy, offering a subtle gloss, high contrast and rich saturation.
The binding is a very important aspect in the production of our quality products: the blocks of our professional albums are created by using a thermal binding system, a special assembly method carried out manually by inserting a core layer between the two photographic paper layers of each spread; the block is then fed into the oven without using vinyl glues resulting in a sturdy and longer-lasting page structure with no warping, rendering the page pleasant to touch, feel and to see!
Hot Binding (thick rigid pages): thick, lay-flat pages made of two photographic paper layers plus a core layer
Standard delivery is approximately 3 weeks from album approval and submission to the lab.
10 Additional Pages | $150
Caring for Your Albums
To keep your album beautiful, follow these simple rules:
- Store it flat to protect the spine.
- Don’t rest anything heavy on the book.
- Don’t get the pages wet. If you do, dry them quickly and let the book dry before closing it.
- Extreme heat and humidity will affect the book. Store it in a dry, moderately cool place.
- If you get something on the pages, you can try to get it off with water or Goo-Gone. Just let it dry before closing.
- The leather or linen covers can be cleaned with a damp, clean rag. If the leather is scuffed, you can try rubbing lightly with your fingers.
Album Box | Handmade craftsman wood album box
- 10x10 Album | $100
- 12x12 Album | $120
Cameo Window | Add drama to your album cover
- All Sizes & Covers | $60
Engraving | Up to 2 lines of text
- All Sizes | $65